Here's a recap of The Marilyn Denis Show:
There is one question on everyone's mind: what dress will Meghan Markle wear down the aisle? While the official dress and the designer are still unknown, history has shown that bridal gowns worn at royal weddings influence countless brides around the world.
Before we get to the gowns, bridal expert Jennifer Dang shares some advice to brides when choosing their dress:
- Set a budget: Figure out what amount you are comfortable spending and add a buffer for alterations and additional pieces like the veil, shoes and jewelry
- Start early: It can take 6-12 months from the time you order a gown to when you can take it home
- Do your research: Before you hit the shops, think about what kind of dress you want. Find out what styles or even designers you are drawn to. Look at magazines and online and Save some images.
- Limit your entourage: This will save you from getting too many opinions and trying on way too many dresses
- Know when to stop looking: Once you find your dress, stop looking!
Now, the good stuff! Here are some of Jennifer's must-have gowns of the season.
DRESS #1: EMBELLISHMENTS AND COLOUR